Wow! Yoga is fun! Even I Might become a yoga teacher. First, I taught my cousin tree pose and she was relaxed.
- Karina, Grade 3
About Mindful Practices
Using Wellness to Promote Positve Behavior
When teachers and students experience a sense of physical and mental well-being and come to love who they are, they
- Live healthier lives
- Become more invested learners
- Develop stronger connections to the people and world around them
- Become more responsible, compassionate citizens of the world
Mindful Practices improves the health and wellness of students and teachers by
- Providing skills to proactively cope with internal and external stressors
- Cultivating compassion for self and others through awareness-based exercises
- Modeling healthy life-style choices
- Teaching physical fitness activities
Neighborhoods Serviced By Mindful Practices
All teachers and students have the knowledge, resources and opportunities to be physically and mentally well and to achieve their highest potential.